Σελίδες

Τρίτη 19 Ιουλίου 2016

Songs and quotes for the moon


Everyone is a moon, and has a dark side which he never shows to anybody.” ― Mark Twain

 
“Don't tell me the moon is shining; show me the glint of light on broken glass.”
―- Anton Chekhov


 


“Yours is the light by which my spirit's born: - you are my sun, my moon, and all my stars.”
E.E. Cummings

The moon in her chariot of pearl”
Oscar Wilde

“Do not swear by the moon, for she changes constantly. then your love would also change.” – William Shakespeare, Romeo and Juliet

 “Moonlight drowns out all but the brightest stars.” JRR Tolkien , The Lord of the Rings

“The moon makes love
to the ocean
and
in this holy conception it gives birth
to a little tide.”

 “Your eyes have the colour of the moon,” Pablo Neruda

I like to think that the moon is there even if I am not looking at it.